We are excited to announce the provision of several new services at our new location as well as maintaining the traditional service provision our patients have become accustomed to receiving.
- We have a new association with a vibrant Pharmacy Team in the LifeSmart Health group. LifeSmart Is owned and operated by Mr. Louis Chute. The team of Pharmacists directed by Mr. Chute are committed to an enhanced level of education for our patients. We have provided a dedicated Counselling Room with audiovisual aids to ensure you are informed about your medications and conditions. Your Pharmacist, with your permission, will have direct access to your chart in order to ensure kidney function is adequate for your prescription, and to inform your physician about the education provided. LifeSmart Pharmacy offers full service provision including delivery and compliance packaging. We are certain you will find Pharmacy services from LifeSmart exceed your expectations.
- We are now associated with WRHA’s MyHealth Team which means you may receive some enhanced service from an Occupational Therapist, a Chronic Disease Nurse or Pharmacist. These services are offered without fee and are designed to ensure you are able to navigate the health care system effectively.
- We are exploring the potential to implement enhanced communication tools such as electronic appointment reminders for extended visits, online appointment booking and secure email messaging.
- Our Medical Office Assistants can now perform your EKG, Spirometry, automated blood pressure, height and weight in a dedicated space before you even see your physician.
- We now provide Walk-In service within our office so that, if your physician is unable to see you quickly for a minor issue, our Walk-In physicians will be able to access your chart and communicate directly to your physician. Tests ordered by our Walk-In doctors will be available for your own physician to review.
- We are now proudly able to offer rapid access to Neurology service with Dr. Andrew Gomori, and in the Spring of 2019, we will be formalizing an association with Dermatology.
- We continue to provide minor surgical procedures, travel immunizations and complete maternity and pediatric care within our office.
- We are one of the few clinics in Winnipeg to offer intravenous medication infusion service in a dedicated, comfortable space.
With these and other services, we are continually striving to provide the most thorough, most advanced and modern experience possible.
Welcome to the new Crestview Medical Clinic.